ARPIT 2020 – Day 3, 01st November 2020, 6:30 PM (IST)
This will be the last of the student performances, before we get to the Grand Finale. We have planned a treasure-trove of performances for you.
- Sharada Bhajan depicts the divine beauty of Sharada mata. It is a compilation of Nritya bols and Bhajan.
Ananya Mangipudi, Nitika Gadwal, Meera Mali and Paridhi Arya.
- This Teentaal composition will showcase intricate footwork and rhythmic patterns.
Sara Jazmin Ramayo, Amruta Dharap, Prachi Apashankar.
- In this Gati bhed, students perform ‘Chalis‘ (walk) of animals and warriors
Esha Kudalkar, Ira Dhavale, Reva Gokhale, Prajakta Kale, Hrudaya Salvi, Sonam Kamble, Saanvi Javkar and Nia Gowaikar.
- Kahe Rokat dagar pyare, a thumri by Bindadin Maharaj ji, depicts Radha and Krishna’s playful antics.
Sara Jazmin Ramayo and Amruta Dharap.
- Jhaptaal, a cycle of 10 beats will showcase all the technical aspects of Kathak through different Bandishes.
Tvisha Soni, Saatchi Sharma, Arya Bhosale, Arya Kadbe, Tanvi Anand, Aditi Mhaske and Anusha Patel.
- Abhanga is a devotional song which describes and praises God. It describes god as the root of all vedas, and describes his purity.
Shreya Karandikar, Sanika Joshi, Isha Chhatre, Indraja Chhatre and Falguni Kulkarni.
- Tulsi Kulkarni, will be gracefully performing Pralhad along with Tridevata Stuti praising the Almighty.
- The presentation will end with a marvelous composition of the Maestro of Rhythms Taalyogi Pandit Suresh Talwalkar ji – Deem Deem Dam Damru Baaje, beautifully choreographed by our Guru, Smt. Rujuta Soman.
Performers are- Poonam Shyam and her students Anuja Bhave, Neha Arondekar, Rajlakshmi Rai and Shilpa Koppula.