ONLINE CLASSES | GURU IN RESIDENCE
What will you learn:
- Subtle nuances of Abhinaya
- Understanding the application of lay/timing in Abhinaya
- Learning rarely performed aspects of Kathak like “Doha” and “Lamchad Kavitta” (poetry)
In this workshop, with her invaluable guidance, she will primarily focus on the Abhinaya & Expression techniques in Kathak.
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Expected Proficiency: 4+ years
Duration: 4 hours – 4 days (1 hour/day)
Besides the weekly workshop, Rujuta also takes online dance classes. The classes have 3 levels of teaching, namely, Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced. The classes are centered around the topic ‘Introduction to Kathak’ and are available for the following Age Groups:
- Classes for Students Aged 6 to 10
- Classes for Students Aged 11 to 15
- Classes for Students Aged 16 to 21
- Classes for Students Aged 22 and above
Classes will be tailored to each age group. For these classes, age is not a criteria, but the student’s inclination and level of interest in Kathak is.